in Python for Algorithmic Trading
This is an intense online training program about Python techniques for algorithmic trading. By signing up to this program you get access to 125+ hours of live/recorded instruction, 600+ pages PDF as well as 3,000+ lines of Python code and 30+ Jupyter Notebooks (read the 16 week study plan).
Have a look at the Certificate Program Brochure which provides you with details about the program.
The next Certificate Program starts on Monday, 30. January 2018, is mostly self-paced and takes about 12 to 16 weeks to complete. Read the example 16 week study plan.
Enroll to the Certificate Program and benefit from the unique combination of materials, topics and codes that are covered in this comprehensive online training program. The regular fee is 2,495 EUR (net of VAT if applicable) per person. Get in touch if you think you qualify for a discount (e.g. students, academics, upgrades from other TPQ classes/courses).
No refunds possible since you get full access to the complete electronic course material (HTML, Jupyter Notebooks, Python codes, etc.). Also note that the course material is copyrighted and not allowed to be shared or distributed. It comes with no warranties or representations, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Login credentials to the Quant Platform are sent immediately afterwards, so you can get started with the course materials right away. Detailed joining instructions for the live sessions will be sent in time before they start.
Frequently Asked Questions
In the following, you find answers to the most frequently asked questions about the program.
- What does the program cover? — the program covers a wide range of important topics in Python for Finance & Algorithmic Trading, such as vectorized & event-based backtesting, streaming data & socket programming, machine & deep learning as well as live trading on popular trading platforms; among others you get access to 100+ hours of recorded/live instruction, 600+ pages PDF documentation, 3,000+ lines of Python code, 30+ Jupyter Notebooks; you take part in live trading competitions and prepare a final, graded project
- What are the prerequisites? — we expect you to have some programming experience (not necessarily Python) and some background in finance; our Finance with Python course provides a gentle introduction to finance from fundamental principles and to Python from scratch
- Are there hard time limits to finish the program? — we know that many of you have full-time jobs and other commitments; therefore, we are fully flexible with regard to timings; if you prefer, you can do the program completely self-paced
- How long do I have access to the program resources? — we do not limit access to the resources of the program; to the contrary, you benefit from certain updates that we will bring out in the future automatically
- Are there live sessions and are they recorded? — yes, there are live sessions in addition to the wealth of recorded sessions available; we are used to having students basically from around the world; therefore, all sessions are recorded and made available shortly afterwards since not everybody can follow every live session — be it due to time zone differences or due to other commitments
- When do I get access? — immediately after signing up, you get access to all the materials and video recordings; this allows you to orient yourself on the Quant Platform and to review the introductory lessons
- What discounts do you offer? — we offer a 15% discount for students and academics; we also offer special upgrade prices for those who have already booked a course or class with us; just reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which university serves as cooperation partner? — to award the University Certificate, The Python Quants cooperate with the htw saar University of Applied Sciences
We are proud to be named Top 10 Banking Analytics Solution Provider of 2017 by Banking CIO Outlook.
We are also proud to be named Top 50 Companies to Watch in 2017 by Silicon Review Magazine.
Get & Keep in Touch
Write us under email@example.com if you have further questions or comments. Sign up below to stay informed.